What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
- Veggie-Packed Turkey Sloppy Joes
Jack & Guac Turkey Bacon Burger
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
8 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Burger Patties
4 slices low-fat pepper Jack cheese
4 tablespoons WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® classic or spicy dip
4 whole wheat burger buns or focaccia bread, sliced
Cook the turkey bacon as specified on the package; set aside. Cook the turkey patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
Top each burger with cheese, turkey bacon and guacamole. Serve on burger buns or focaccia bread.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.