What's Hot Now
- Apricot Turkey with Hazelnut Stuffing
- Turkey & Mango Chutney Sandwich
- Rosemary Citrus Herb Turkey
- East Village Turkey Burgers
- Turkey Alfredo Pot Pies
- Turkey Wild Rice Casserole
- English Muffin Pizza Turkey Burger
- Turkey Pot Roast with Polenta & Gravy
- Gingerbread Cookies
- Cranberry Horseradish Turkey Burger
Jack and Guac Turkey Bacon Burger
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
8 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Seasoned White Turkey Patties
4 slices low-fat pepper Jack cheese
4 tablespoons WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® classic or spicy dip
4 whole wheat burger buns or focaccia bread, sliced
Cook the turkey bacon as specified on the package; set aside. Cook the turkey patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Top each burger with cheese, turkey bacon and guacamole. Serve on burger buns or focaccia bread.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.