What's Hot Now
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Members Only Turkey Club
- Recipe Rehab™ Grab & Go Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
- Christmas Cider
- Apricot Turkey with Hazelnut Stuffing
- Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
Jack & Guac Turkey Bacon Burger
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
8 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Burger Patties
4 slices low-fat pepper Jack cheese
4 tablespoons WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® classic or spicy dip
4 whole wheat burger buns or focaccia bread, sliced
Cook the turkey bacon as specified on the package; set aside. Cook the turkey patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
Top each burger with cheese, turkey bacon and guacamole. Serve on burger buns or focaccia bread.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.