What's Hot Now
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Roll Up
- Turkey Meatball Sandwich
- Turkey, Pesto & Sun-Dried Tomato Pastries
- Mexican Turkey Meatballs
- Turkey Bruschetta Panini
- Quick Turkey & Spinach Curry
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Fiesta Turkey Breakfast Bowls
- Turkey Burger with Chipotle Cranberry Relish
- Jazzed-Up Turkey Fajitas
Jack and Guac Turkey Bacon Burger
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
8 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Seasoned White Turkey Patties
4 slices low-fat pepper Jack cheese
4 tablespoons WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® classic or spicy dip
4 whole wheat burger buns or focaccia bread, sliced
Cook the turkey bacon as specified on the package; set aside. Cook the turkey patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Top each burger with cheese, turkey bacon and guacamole. Serve on burger buns or focaccia bread.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.