What's Hot Now
- Quick Turkey & Spinach Curry
- Southwest Turkey Breakfast Pizza Pinwheels
- Grilled Turkey and Vegetable Kabobs
- Turkey Schnitzel
- Mediterranean Turkey Bowl
- Turkey Burger with Chipotle Cranberry Relish
- Turkey Sausage & Rice Soup
- Reuben Turkey Frank
- Singapore-Style Turkey Noodles
- Recipe Rehab™ Turkey & Salsa Sloppy Joe's
Bacon, Mushroom & Cheese Turkey Burgers
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
4 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
½ cup fat-free Cheddar cheese
½ cup coarsely chopped mushrooms
¼ cup fat-free mayonnaise
1 green onion, finely chopped
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
4 wheat hamburger buns, split
4 leaves lettuces
Heat broiler or prepare grill.
Cook bacon as specified on package; chop into pieces. In small bowl, combine bacon, cheese, mushrooms, mayonnaise and green onion; mix well.
In bowl, mix ground turkey, onion, garlic and pepper. Shape into patties. Cook burgers as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. During the last 2 to 3 minutes of cooking, spoon bacon topping over each burger. Cook until cheese is melted.
On bun bottom, layer lettuce leaves and burger cover with bun top.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.