What's Hot Now
- Turkey Ham & Barley Cream Soup
- Turkey, Broccoli and Almond Stir-Fry
- Turkey & Green Bean Stir-Fry
- Sweet Potato & Turkey Salad
- Grilled Turkey with Pineapple Citrus Relish
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Tostadas
- Goat Cheese Turkey Meatball Flatbread
- Classic Turkey Club
- Three Cheese Turkey Pasta Bake
- Mushroom Bleu Turkey Burgers
Cranberry Glazed Turkey Burgers
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme
2 tablespoons grated orange peel
4 tablespoons jellied cranberry sauce, melted
4 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
4 reduced-calorie whole wheat burger buns, split and toasted
fresh spinach, if desired
sliced onion, if desired
Prepare grill for cooking. In large bowl, combine ground turkey, sage, thyme and orange peel; mix well. Form into 4 patties.
Place patties on grill. Brush patty tops with cranberry sauce. Always cook patties to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Brush frequently with cranberry sauce. Cook turkey bacon as specified on the package; set aside.
Spread mayonnaise on burger bun bottoms; add bacon and patties. Add fresh spinach and sliced red onion, if desired. Cover with bun tops.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.