What's Hot Now
- Summer Turkey Pitas
- Cheesy Turkey Franks Wrapped
- Bow Tie Pasta with Turkey Kielbasa
- Spinach & Red Pepper Turkey Pizza
- Grilled Turkey & Swiss Sandwich
- Turkey Bacon & Mushroom Omelet
- Barbeque Bean Turkey Skillet
- Quick & Easy Turkey Sausage Pizza
- Spiced Cranberry Glazed Turkey
- Turkey Ham & Eggs on English Muffins
Mulberry Street Turkey Burger
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 tablespoon oil
½ cup finely chopped onion
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
2 tablespoons tomato paste
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Burger Patties
4 reduced-calorie hamburger buns, split and toasted
4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until onion is softened. Add tomatoes with juice, oregano and tomato paste. Bring to a boil. Reduce to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until thickened. Stir in basil.
Cook patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
On bun bottoms, layer patties, tomato mixture and cheese. Add bun top.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.