What's Hot Now
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
East Village Turkey Burgers
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Burger Patties
2 slices Brie cheese, halved
½ cucumber, thinly sliced
Combine breadcrumbs and parsley in a shallow dish. Gently press patties into crumb mixture until coated. Cook patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
Top bottom half of bun with burger, cheese, cucumber and top half of bun.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.