What's Hot Now
- Singapore-Style Turkey Noodles
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Turkey Butter Burger Sliders
- Tex-Mex Turkey Spaghetti
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Roll Up
- Turkey Meatball Sandwich
- Egg and Turkey Sausage Bake
- Recipe Rehab™ Tikka Masala Turkey Meatballs with Bulgur Wheat
- Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
- Turkey Bruschetta Panini
East Village Turkey Burgers
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Burger Patties
2 slices Brie cheese, halved
½ cucumber, thinly sliced
Combine breadcrumbs and parsley in a shallow dish. Gently press patties into crumb mixture until coated. Cook patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Top bottom half of bun with burger, cheese, cucumber and top half of bun.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.