What's Hot Now
- Taste of the Islands Turkey Salad
- Spicy Turkey Guacamole Sandwich
- Poblano Fajita Turkey Tacos
- Turkey Ham & Cheese Puff Pie
- Grilled Turkey Sandwich
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Pasta with Pumpkin & Turkey Sausage
- Roasted Tomato & Turkey Sausage Toast
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Waldorf Turkey Pasta Salad
Flatiron Turkey Burger
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
2 portobello mushrooms, sliced
1 cup oyster mushrooms, torn
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
salt and coursely ground black pepper, if desired
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Burger Patties
4 slices Cheddar cheese
4 reduced calorie burger buns, split and toasted
1 avocado, sliced
Heat oil and butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper, if desired. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until mushrooms are softened.
Cook the patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Add cheese and mushroom mixture to bottom half of buns. Top with patties, avocado, and bun top.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.