What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Veggie-Packed Turkey Sloppy Joes
Flatiron Turkey Burger
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
2 portobello mushrooms, sliced
1 cup oyster mushrooms, torn
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
salt and coursely ground black pepper, if desired
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Burger Patties
4 slices Cheddar cheese
4 reduced calorie burger buns, split and toasted
1 avocado, sliced
Heat oil and butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper, if desired. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until mushrooms are softened.
Cook the patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
Add cheese and mushroom mixture to bottom half of buns. Top with patties, avocado, and bun top.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.