What's Hot Now
- Green Beans & Turkey Bacon
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Turkey Butter Burger Sliders
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Roll Up
- Turkey Meatball Sandwich
- Spinach & Turkey Bacon Salad
- Recipe Rehab™ Tikka Masala Turkey Meatballs with Bulgur Wheat
- Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
- Turkey Bruschetta Panini
- Quick Turkey & Spinach Curry
Flatiron Turkey Burger
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
2 portobello mushrooms, sliced
1 cup oyster mushrooms, torn
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
salt and coursely ground black pepper, if desired
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Burger Patties
4 slices Cheddar cheese
4 reduced calorie burger buns, split and toasted
1 avocado, sliced
Heat oil and butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper, if desired. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until mushrooms are softened.
Cook the patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Add cheese and mushroom mixture to bottom half of buns. Top with patties, avocado, and bun top.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.