What's Hot Now
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Members Only Turkey Club
- Recipe Rehab™ Grab & Go Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
- Apricot Turkey with Hazelnut Stuffing
- Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
- Walking Turkey Taco
Brooklyn-Style Turkey Burger
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Burger Patties
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 medium red onions, thinly sliced
4 reduced calorie hamburger buns, split and toasted
4 slices low-fat Cheddar cheese
Combine oregano, cumin and chili powder in small dish. Sprinkle mixture onto both sides of patties.
Cook patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions. Cook, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes or until onions are softened and browned.
Top bottom half of buns with patties, cheese slice, onions and top half of buns.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.