What's Hot Now
- Grilled Turkey with Pineapple Citrus Relish
- Lemon Garlic Turkey Stir-Fry
- Pizza Turkey Burger
- Green Onion Scramble & Turkey Burrito
- Baked Lemon and Rosemary Turkey
- Philly Turkey Style
- Grilled Turkey Tenderloin & Veggies
- Sweet & Sour Chinese Turkey Salad
- Turkey Chipotle Chili Soup
- Spicy Turkey Guacamole Sandwich
Turkey Taco Salad
This is a Gluten Free Recipe
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
½ cup CHI-CHI'S® salsa
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans or garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
4 cups shredded lettuce, divided
2 tomatoes, chopped
½ cup chopped bell pepper
6 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
sour cream, if desired
1 avocado, sliced, if desired
Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF. as measured by a meat thermometer. Stir in salsa, vinegar, chili powder and beans; cook until hot.
On 6 plates, layer lettuce, turkey mixture, tomatoes, bell pepper and cheese.
Serve with sour cream and avocado, if desired.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.