What's Hot Now
- Turkey, Pesto & Sun-Dried Tomato Pastries
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Turkey Picadillo
- Mexican Turkey Meatballs
- Grilled Turkey & Swiss Sandwich
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Recipe Rehab™ Tikka Masala Turkey Meatballs with Bulgur Wheat
- Mexican Turkey Frittata
- Turkey Wild Rice Soup
- Fiesta Turkey Breakfast Bowls
Turkey Taco Salad
This is a Gluten Free Recipe
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
½ cup CHI-CHI'S® salsa
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans or garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
4 cups shredded lettuce, divided
2 tomatoes, chopped
½ cup chopped bell pepper
6 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
sour cream, if desired
1 avocado, sliced, if desired
Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF. as measured by a meat thermometer. Stir in salsa, vinegar, chili powder and beans; cook until hot.
On 6 plates, layer lettuce, turkey mixture, tomatoes, bell pepper and cheese.
Serve with sour cream and avocado, if desired.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.