What's Hot Now
- Kid-Friendly Turkey Taco Salad
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Turkey Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes & Asparagus
- Pesto Meatballs with Roasted Pepper Sauce
- Quick & Easy Turkey Sausage Pizza
- Asian Turkey Slider
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Chili Cheese Turkey Brats
- Turkey & Green Bean Stir-Fry
- Roast Pepper & Turkey Stroganoff
Sweet Potato & Turkey Salad
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
⅓ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 clove garlic, minced
2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon olive oil
¾ lb. sweet potato, peeled and cut into ¾-inch cubes
1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage
2 cups arugula
½ cup chopped cashews, toasted
For dressing, in bowl, add ⅓ cup oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic and brown sugar; whisk to mix.
For salad, heat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine oil and sweet potato on prepared baking sheet and arrange in a single layer. Roast, 30 to 40 minutes or until tender and golden turning once.
Cook turkey as specifed on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Slice links into ¼-inch rounds. In large bowl, add sweet potato, turkey, arugula and cashews. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently to coat.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.