What's Hot Now
- Asparagus Turkey Penne
- Bacon, Mushroom & Cheese Turkey Burgers
- Recipe Rehab™ Horseradish Turkey Burgers
- Chipotle & Turkey Bacon Corn Muffins
- Grilled Turkey Pastrami Rachel
- Recipe Rehab™ Turkey Tacos
- Michigan Turkey Coney Dog
- Vietnamese-Style Turkey Sandwich (Banh-Mi)
- Southwest Pesto Turkey Burgers
- Turkey Breakfast Burritos Jar
Pulled Turkey Barbeque Sandwiches
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Boneless Turkey Breast Tenderloins
1 cup low-sodium barbeque sauce
8 buns, split
½ cup coleslaw
Combine turkey and barbeque sauce in slow cooker. Cook on HIGH 3 hours or LOW 6 hours. Always cook turkey to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Remove turkey from slow cooker. Reserve ¼ cup sauce mixture. Shred turkey with fork.
Top bottom half of bun with turkey mixture. Drizzle with reserved sauce. Add coleslaw. Cover with bun top.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.