What's Hot Now
- Taste of the Islands Turkey Salad
- Turkey Teriyaki Stir-Fry
- Mexican Turkey Burgers
- Loaded Quinoa Turkey Burgers
- Turkey Peppers with Couscous
- Turkey, Bean & Spinach Salsa Soup
- Breakfast Bread Pudding with Turkey Bacon
- Turkey Guacamole BLT
- Roasted Honey and Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- Turkey Breast Steak with Potato & Blue Cheese Salad
Egg and Turkey Sausage Bake
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage Roll
2 cups egg substitute or 8 eggs
3 cups milk
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
salt and freshly ground pepper, if desired
8 cups cubed French bread
1 cup chopped red bell pepper
1 ½ cups shredded low-fat Swiss cheese, divided
Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9 x 13-inch baking pan; set aside. Cook the sausage as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Crumble sausage into pieces.
In large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and parsley. Add salt and pepper, if desired. Stir in sausage, bread cubes, red pepper and 1 cup cheese. Pour into baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into squares to serve.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.