What's Hot Now
- Bacon, Mushroom & Cheese Turkey Burgers
- Autumn Turkey Minestrone
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Turkey Butter Burger Sliders
- Grilled Turkey and Vegetable Kabobs
- Turkey Meatball Sandwich
- Recipe Rehab™ Tikka Masala Turkey Meatballs with Bulgur Wheat
- Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
- Kauai Turkey Club Sandwich
- Quick Turkey & Spinach Curry
Turkey Sausage Mini Quiche
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (12-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 green pepper, chopped
2 cups sliced small mushrooms
1 tablespoon finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
2 cups egg substitute or 8 eggs
¼ cup milk
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
⅓ cup thinly sliced green onions
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray. Cook sausage as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Chop into pieces.
In large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil, green pepper, mushrooms and chipotle peppers. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are cooked.
In large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and cilantro until well mixed. Stir in cooked sausage, cheese, mushroom mixture and green onions. Spoon mixture into muffin cups, filling approximately ¾ full. Bake 20 minutes or until set.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.