What's Hot Now
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Hot Diggety Turkey Dogs
- Turkey Enchilada Soup
- Mexi-Mini Turkey Bacon Burgers
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Oven Roasted Thanksgiving Turkey
- Turkey, Pesto & Sun-Dried Tomato Pastries
- Turkey Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Salad
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Smoked Turkey Fruit Salad
Tremont Turkey Sandwich
2 tablespoons spreadable cream cheese
pinch chopped fresh rosemary
pinch chopped fresh oregano
1 small garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 crusty bread roll, split and toasted
2.5 ounces sliced JENNIE-O® Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast, from the service deli
¼ cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers
In small bowl, combine cream cheese, rosemary, oregano and garlic.
In small skillet over medium-low, heat oil. Add onion. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Spread cream cheese mixture onto bottom of roll. Top with turkey and onion. Add roll top.