What's Hot Now
- Cranberry, Turkey & Brie Wrap
- Cheesy Turkey Mushroom Caps
- Bacon, Mushroom & Cheese Turkey Burgers
- Apple Carrot Cupcakes
- Goat Cheese Turkey Meatball Wedges
- Turkey Roast with Peas & Potatoes
- Turkey Sausage & Pasta Toss
- Breakfast Bowls with Turkey Bacon
- Southwest Pesto Turkey Burgers
- Jazzed-Up Turkey Fajitas
Tremont Turkey Sandwich
2 tablespoons spreadable cream cheese
pinch chopped fresh rosemary
pinch chopped fresh oregano
1 small garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 crusty bread roll, split and toasted
2.5 ounces sliced JENNIE-O® Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast, from the service deli
¼ cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers
In small bowl, combine cream cheese, rosemary, oregano and garlic.
In small skillet over medium-low, heat oil. Add onion. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Spread cream cheese mixture onto bottom of roll. Top with turkey and onion. Add roll top.