What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
Mesquite Smoked Turkey Sandwich
2 tablespoons spreadable cream cheese
pinch chopped fresh rosemary
pinch chopped fresh oregano
1 small garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 crusty bread roll, split and toasted
2.5 ounces sliced JENNIE-O® Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast, from the service deli
¼ cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers
In small bowl, combine cream cheese, rosemary, oregano and garlic.
In small skillet over medium-low, heat oil. Add onion. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Spread cream cheese mixture onto bottom of roll. Top with turkey and onion. Add roll top.