What's Hot Now
- Singapore-Style Turkey Noodles
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Turkey Butter Burger Sliders
- Tex-Mex Turkey Spaghetti
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Roll Up
- Turkey Meatball Sandwich
- Egg and Turkey Sausage Bake
- Recipe Rehab™ Tikka Masala Turkey Meatballs with Bulgur Wheat
- Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
- Turkey Bruschetta Panini
Tremont Turkey Sandwich
2 tablespoons spreadable cream cheese
pinch chopped fresh rosemary
pinch chopped fresh oregano
1 small garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 crusty bread roll, split and toasted
2.5 ounces sliced JENNIE-O® Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast, from the service deli
¼ cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers
In small bowl, combine cream cheese, rosemary, oregano and garlic.
In small skillet over medium-low, heat oil. Add onion. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Spread cream cheese mixture onto bottom of roll. Top with turkey and onion. Add roll top.