Turkey, Asparagus & Brie Omelet
This is a Gluten Free Recipe.
This no-gluten breakfast is something to savor. Melted brie, Cajun-style lean turkey breast and fresh asparagus encased in eggs. Elevate your morning with this delicious breakfast under 300 calories per serving.
Makes 4 servings
PREP Under 15 minutes
TOTAL Under 30 minutes
- 2 cups egg substitute or 8 eggs, beaten
- 6 ounces sliced JENNIE-O® Cajun Style Turkey Breast, from the service deli
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 pound asparagus, blanched or lightly steamed and cut into 1½-inch pieces
- green onions, if desired
- Lightly coat non-stick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-low heat. Pour ¼ of eggs into pan. Cook, lightly scrambling and lifting eggs with spatula to allow liquid eggs to flow under set eggs, 2 to 3 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Layer turkey, cheese and asparagus over top. Cover and cook on low until eggs are set. Garnish with onions, if desired.