What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
- Veggie-Packed Turkey Sloppy Joes
Turkey Taco Muffins
1 (12-ounce) package round won ton skins
1 (12-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links (cut links in half)
¾ cup salsa
2¼ cups egg substitute
¼ cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
¼ cup sliced ripe olives
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Heat oven to 400°F. Coat 12 muffin cups with cooking spray. Place won ton skins in muffin cups. Cook the sausage as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
Place 2 sausage halves in each muffin cup. Top with 1 tablespoon salsa. Measure 3 tablespoons egg into each muffin cup. Bake 15 minutes or until eggs are set. Remove muffins from pan. Sprinkle each muffin with cheese. Top with olives and cilantro.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.