What's Hot Now
- Green Beans & Turkey Bacon
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Turkey Butter Burger Sliders
- Turkey Sausage & Pasta Toss
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Roll Up
- Turkey Meatball Sandwich
- Recipe Rehab™ Tikka Masala Turkey Meatballs with Bulgur Wheat
- Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
- Turkey Bruschetta Panini
- Quick Turkey & Spinach Curry
Grilled Turkey & Swiss Sandwich
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1½ tablespoons mustard
1½ tablespoons reduced-calorie salad dressing
½ teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
8 slices sourdough bread
8 ounces sliced JENNIE-O® Original Oven Roasted Slicing and Shaving Turkey Breast, from the service deli
8 slices reduced-calorie Swiss cheese
2 tablespoons butter
In small bowl, combine mustard, dressing and tarragon.
Spread bread slice with mustard mixture. Layer 4 slices of bread with turkey and cheese. Top with remaining bread slices.
In skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook sandwiches 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.