What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
- Veggie-Packed Turkey Sloppy Joes
Grilled Turkey & Swiss Sandwich
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1½ tablespoons mustard
1½ tablespoons reduced-calorie salad dressing
½ teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
8 slices sourdough bread
8 ounces sliced JENNIE-O® Original Oven Roasted Slicing and Shaving Turkey Breast, from the service deli
8 slices reduced-calorie Swiss cheese
2 tablespoons butter
In small bowl, combine mustard, dressing and tarragon.
Spread bread slice with mustard mixture. Layer 4 slices of bread with turkey and cheese. Top with remaining bread slices.
In skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook sandwiches 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.