What's Hot Now
- Turkey Bratwurst with Cucumber and Onion Relish
- Turkey Whole Grain Sandwich
- Turkey Ham and Cheese Scramble
- Reuben Turkey Frank
- Amanda's Cheesy Eggplant Turkey Lasagna
- Stuffed Rio Grande Turkey Popper
- Tasty Turkey Tomato Soup
- Turkey, Apple & Blue Cheese Salad
- Deli Turkey All-Star
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
Grilled Turkey & Swiss Sandwich
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1½ tablespoons mustard
1½ tablespoons reduced-calorie salad dressing
½ teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
8 slices sourdough bread
8 ounces sliced JENNIE-O® Original Oven Roasted Slicing and Shaving Turkey Breast, from the service deli
8 slices reduced-calorie Swiss cheese
2 tablespoons butter
In small bowl, combine mustard, dressing and tarragon.
Spread bread slice with mustard mixture. Layer 4 slices of bread with turkey and cheese. Top with remaining bread slices.
In skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook sandwiches 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.