What's Hot Now
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Members Only Turkey Club
- Recipe Rehab™ Grab & Go Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
- Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Turkey Breakfast Burritos Jar
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
- Walking Turkey Taco
Mini Turkey Pizzas
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
1 cup pizza sauce
2 cups shredded low-sodium mozzarella cheese, divided
2 cups chopped leftover JENNIE-O® OVEN READY™ Turkey
1 cup sliced green bell pepper
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray two or three baking sheets with cooking spray.
Press biscuits into 6-inch rounds; place on baking sheets.
Top biscuits with pizza sauce, 1 cup cheese, turkey, bell pepper and remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown and cheese is bubbly.