What's Hot Now
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
Mini Turkey Pizzas
Try this recipe with any OVEN READY™ product
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
1 cup pizza sauce
2 cups shredded low-sodium mozzarella cheese, divided
2 cups chopped leftover JENNIE-O® OVEN READY™ Turkey
1 cup sliced green bell pepper
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray two or three baking sheets with cooking spray.
Press biscuits into 6-inch rounds; place on baking sheets.
Top biscuits with pizza sauce, 1 cup cheese, turkey, bell pepper and remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown and cheese is bubbly.