What's Hot Now
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Members Only Turkey Club
- Recipe Rehab™ Grab & Go Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
- Smoked Whole Turkey
- Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Turkey Breakfast Burritos Jar
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
Tarragon Turkey Linguine
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
8 ounces dried linguine
2 cups broccoli florets
½ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
2 teaspoons cornstarch
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Boneless Turkey Breast Tenderloins
1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
Cook linguine according to package directions, In last 4 minutes, add broccoli. Drain; keep warm. Combine broth, cornstarch and pepper; set aside.
Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Add cornstarch mixture to turkey. Cook and stir until thickened. Add tarragon, pasta and broccoli.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.