What's Hot Now
- English Muffin Pizza Turkey Burger
- Creamy Turkey & Veggie Soup
- Hearty Turkey & Bean Soup
- Bursting Blueberry Turkey Breast
- Spicy Turkey Breakfast Skillet
- Mushroom Bleu Turkey Burgers
- Mediterranean Turkey Bacon & Pasta Salad
- Grilled Turkey Pastrami Rachel
- Grecian Breadsticks
- Vietnamese-Style Turkey Sandwich (Banh-Mi)
Tarragon Turkey Linguine
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
8 ounces dried linguine
2 cups broccoli florets
½ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
2 teaspoons cornstarch
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Boneless Turkey Breast Tenderloins
1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
Cook linguine according to package directions, In last 4 minutes, add broccoli. Drain; keep warm. Combine broth, cornstarch and pepper; set aside.
Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Add cornstarch mixture to turkey. Cook and stir until thickened. Add tarragon, pasta and broccoli.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.