What's Hot Now
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
Turkey Bacon Breakfast Cupcakes
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
6 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
4 cups prepared pancake batter
8 ounces mascarpone cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons maple syrup
Heat oven to 350°F. Mist muffin pan with cooking spray; set aside. Cook turkey bacon as specified on the package. Crumble and set aside.
Mix chives into pancake batter and pour into muffin cups filling about ¾ full. Bake 12 minutes. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar and maple syrup. Stir well to combine and set aside.
Remove cupcakes from oven and cool on rack, about 10 minutes. Frost cupcakes with icing and top with crumbled bacon.