What's Hot Now
- Kaffir Lime and Honey Cranberry Sauce
- Peppery Blue Cheese Turkey Roll Ups
- Mexican Turkey Frittata
- Creamy Turkey & Veggie Soup
- Lemon Garlic Turkey Stir-Fry
- Recipe Rehab™ Horseradish Turkey Burgers
- Tex-Mex Turkey Spaghetti
- Mediterranean Turkey Bacon & Pasta Salad
- Recipe Rehab™ Turkey Tacos
- Michigan Turkey Coney Dog
Turkey Bacon Breakfast Cupcakes
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
6 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
4 cups prepared pancake batter
8 ounces mascarpone cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons maple syrup
Heat oven to 350°F. Mist muffin pan with cooking spray; set aside. Cook turkey bacon as specified on the package. Crumble and set aside.
Mix chives into pancake batter and pour into muffin cups filling about ¾ full. Bake 12 minutes. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar and maple syrup. Stir well to combine and set aside.
Remove cupcakes from oven and cool on rack, about 10 minutes. Frost cupcakes with icing and top with crumbled bacon.