What's Hot Now
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Members Only Turkey Club
- Recipe Rehab™ Grab & Go Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
- Smoked Whole Turkey
- Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Turkey Breakfast Burritos Jar
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
Bistro Turkey-Onion Soup
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
2 tablespoons butter
4 cups thinly sliced onion
1 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 cans (10¾-ounce) condensed low-sodium beef broth
2 cups water
1½ cups diced JENNIE-O® Turkey Ham
8 slices French bread, thinly sliced
4 slices Swiss cheese
In saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and cook 15 minutes or until softened and golden brown. Stir in flour. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add broth and water; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low. Add turkey ham. Cook, covered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Heat oven to 425°F. Ladle soup into 4 oven-safe bowls. Set on rimmed baking sheet. Place bread in each bowl. Top with cheese slice. Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned.