What's Hot Now
- Turkey Bratwurst with Cucumber and Onion Relish
- Turkey Whole Grain Sandwich
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Turkey Ham and Cheese Scramble
- Reuben Turkey Frank
- Amanda's Cheesy Eggplant Turkey Lasagna
- Stuffed Rio Grande Turkey Popper
- Tasty Turkey Tomato Soup
- Turkey, Apple & Blue Cheese Salad
- Deli Turkey All-Star
Barbeque Bean Turkey Skillet
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Burger Patties
1 cup chopped onion
1 yellow, red or green pepper, chopped
1 (18-ounce) can baked beans, undrained
1 (15.5-ounce) can butter beans, drained and rinsed
⅓ cup firmly packed brown sugar
⅓ cup ketchup
1 tablespoon vinegar
In large deep skillet, cook patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Transfer to a plate; set aside.
In skillet add onion and bell pepper. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add beans, brown sugar, ketchup and vinegar; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes or until hot and slightly thickened.
Top with patties. Continue cooking 5 minutes.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.