What's Hot Now
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Members Only Turkey Club
- Recipe Rehab™ Grab & Go Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
- Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Turkey Breakfast Burritos Jar
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
- Walking Turkey Taco
Barbeque Bean Turkey Skillet
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Burger Patties
1 cup chopped onion
1 yellow, red or green pepper, chopped
1 (18-ounce) can baked beans, undrained
1 (15.5-ounce) can butter beans, drained and rinsed
⅓ cup firmly packed brown sugar
⅓ cup ketchup
1 tablespoon vinegar
In large deep skillet, cook patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Transfer to a plate; set aside.
In skillet add onion and bell pepper. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add beans, brown sugar, ketchup and vinegar; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes or until hot and slightly thickened.
Top with patties. Continue cooking 5 minutes.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.