What's Hot Now
- Cranberry Turkey Sandwich
- Sunrise Turkey Bacon Breakfast Pizzas
- Turkey Ham and Cheese Scramble
- Grilled Barbequed Turkey & Bean Burgers
- Asparagus Turkey Penne
- Recipe Rehab™ Turkey Enchilada
- Garden Turkey Ham Salad
- Turkey Burritos El Grande
- Turkey Burgers with Grilled Onion
- Turkey Bacon Linguine Carbonara
Barbeque Bean Turkey Skillet
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Burger Patties
1 cup chopped onion
1 yellow, red or green pepper, chopped
1 (18-ounce) can baked beans, undrained
1 (15.5-ounce) can butter beans, drained and rinsed
⅓ cup firmly packed brown sugar
⅓ cup ketchup
1 tablespoon vinegar
In large deep skillet, cook patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Transfer to a plate; set aside.
In skillet add onion and bell pepper. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add beans, brown sugar, ketchup and vinegar; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes or until hot and slightly thickened.
Top with patties. Continue cooking 5 minutes.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.