What's Hot Now
- Spaghetti in Turkey Franks
- Turkey Baked Apple Brie Holiday Wraps
- Turkey Pretzel Bun
- Grilled Barbequed Turkey & Bean Burgers
- Kaffir Lime and Honey Cranberry Sauce
- Grilled Corn & Turkey Salad
- Turkey Ham Ciabatta
- Turkey Tomato Pesto Fettuccine
- Pea Soup with Smoked Turkey
- Turkey Roast with Carrots & Potatoes
Easy Turkey Tacos
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning or 2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
2 teaspoons minced garlic
¾ cup picante sauce
12 taco shells
1½ cups shredded Mexican or Cheddar cheese
Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Add onion, seasoning, cumin, garlic and picante sauce.
Spoon into taco shells; top with cheese. Serve with desired toppings.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.