What's Hot Now
- Pesto Turkey Pinwheels
- Turkey, Pesto & Sun-Dried Tomato Pastries
- Mexican Turkey Meatballs
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Turkey Picadillo
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Fiesta Turkey Breakfast Bowls
- Recipe Rehab™ Tikka Masala Turkey Meatballs with Bulgur Wheat
- Mexican Turkey Frittata
- Thanksgiving Turkey Pie
Easy Turkey Tacos
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning or 2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
2 teaspoons minced garlic
¾ cup picante sauce
12 taco shells
1½ cups shredded Mexican or Cheddar cheese
Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Add onion, seasoning, cumin, garlic and picante sauce.
Spoon into taco shells; top with cheese. Serve with desired toppings.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.