What's Hot Now
- Asparagus Turkey Penne
- Bacon, Mushroom & Cheese Turkey Burgers
- Recipe Rehab™ Horseradish Turkey Burgers
- Chipotle & Turkey Bacon Corn Muffins
- Grilled Turkey Pastrami Rachel
- Recipe Rehab™ Turkey Tacos
- Michigan Turkey Coney Dog
- Vietnamese-Style Turkey Sandwich (Banh-Mi)
- Southwest Pesto Turkey Burgers
- Turkey Breakfast Burritos Jar
Chipotle Turkey Tacos
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
½ cup fat-free sour cream
1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
1 (1.25-ounce) taco seasoning mix
½ cup water
PICO DE GALLO
1 cup chopped plum tomatoes
¼ cup chopped white onion
3 tablespoons cilantro
1 jalapeño, diced
2 tablespoons lime juice
salt and freshly ground pepper, if desired
12 soft taco-size tortillas
1 cup shredded lettuce
1 cup shredded Cheddar Jack cheese
In blender, combine sour cream and chipotle pepper in adobo sauce. Blend until combined. Set aside.
In large skillet, cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Add taco seasoning mix and water. Cook until water is evaporated, stirring occasionally.
To make the pico de gallo, combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice, salt and freshly ground pepper, if desired.
Spread each taco shell with sour cream mixture. Fill tacos with lettuce, turkey, pico de gallo and cheese.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.