What's Hot Now
- Cranberry, Turkey & Brie Wrap
- Cheesy Turkey Mushroom Caps
- Bacon, Mushroom & Cheese Turkey Burgers
- Apple Carrot Cupcakes
- Goat Cheese Turkey Meatball Wedges
- Turkey Roast with Peas & Potatoes
- Turkey Sausage & Pasta Toss
- Breakfast Bowls with Turkey Bacon
- Southwest Pesto Turkey Burgers
- Jazzed-Up Turkey Fajitas
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Taco Seasoned Ground Turkey
12 CHI-CHI’s® soft taco-size tortillas, cut into quarters
1 cup salsa verde
½ cup low-fat sour cream
¼ cup diced red onions
1 avocado, sliced
½ cup cilantro sprigs
2 jalapeño, thinly sliced
lime wedges, if desired
Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Spray tortillas with cooking spray. In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook tortilla quarters in batches 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Arrange tortilla wedges on serving plate. Top with salsa verde, turkey, sour cream, red onion, avocado, cilantro and jalapeño slices. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.