What's Hot Now
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Members Only Turkey Club
- Recipe Rehab™ Grab & Go Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
- Smoked Whole Turkey
- Apricot Turkey with Hazelnut Stuffing
- Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Taco Seasoned Ground Turkey
12 CHI-CHI’s® soft taco-size tortillas, cut into quarters
1 cup salsa verde
½ cup low-fat sour cream
¼ cup diced red onions
1 avocado, sliced
½ cup cilantro sprigs
2 jalapeño, thinly sliced
lime wedges, if desired
Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Spray tortillas with cooking spray. In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook tortilla quarters in batches 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Arrange tortilla wedges on serving plate. Top with salsa verde, turkey, sour cream, red onion, avocado, cilantro and jalapeño slices. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.