What's Hot Now
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Recipe Rehab™ Grab & Go Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
- Smoked Whole Turkey
- Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Turkey Breakfast Burritos Jar
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
Best Turkey Burger Recipe
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
⅓ cup ketchup
3 tablespoons seasoned dry breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons grated or finely chopped onion
1 egg white
4 slices red or yellow onion
4 slices fat-free American cheese
4 kaiser rolls, split
4 slices tomato
4 leaves romaine or red leaf lettuce
Prepare grill for direct medium-high heat.
In large bowl, combine turkey, ketchup, breadcrumbs, onion, and egg white; mix well. Shape into 4 ½-inch-thick patties. Coat patties and onion slices with cooking spray.
Cook the patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Top patties with cheese during last minute of grilling. Lightly toast rolls on grill, cut-side-down, during last 1 to 2 minutes of cooking.
Serve patties in rolls topped with grilled onion, tomato and lettuce.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.