What's Hot Now
- Little Tokyo Turkey Kabobs
- Turkey Ham & Cheese Puff Pie
- Turkey Sausage & Pepper Breakfast Casserole
- Spaghetti in Turkey Franks
- Turkey Baked Apple Brie Holiday Wraps
- Turkey Ala King
- Turkey Pretzel Bun
- Grilled Barbequed Turkey & Bean Burgers
- Turkey Pasta Salad
- Quinoa Stuffing with Sweet Potatoes, Apples & Hazelnuts
Best Turkey Burger Recipe
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
⅓ cup ketchup
3 tablespoons seasoned dry breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons grated or finely chopped onion
1 egg white
4 slices red or yellow onion
4 slices fat-free American cheese
4 kaiser rolls, split
4 slices tomato
4 leaves romaine or red leaf lettuce
Prepare grill for direct medium-high heat.
In large bowl, combine turkey, ketchup, breadcrumbs, onion, and egg white; mix well. Shape into 4 ½-inch-thick patties. Coat patties and onion slices with cooking spray.
Cook the patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Top patties with cheese during last minute of grilling. Lightly toast rolls on grill, cut-side-down, during last 1 to 2 minutes of cooking.
Serve patties in rolls topped with grilled onion, tomato and lettuce.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.