What's Hot Now
- Veggie-Packed Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Turkey Sausage Strata
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Turkey Bratwurst with Easy Relish
- Turkey Bacon Breakfast Soufflés
- Turkey Baked Brie Puff Pastries
- Turkey Burger with Pastrami
- Breakfast Turkey Burrito
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
Best Turkey Burger Recipe
A grilling favorite
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
4 JENNIE-O® 1/3 lb. Turkey Burgers
4 slices fat-free American cheese
4 kaiser rolls, split
4 slices red or yellow onion
4 slices tomato
4 leaves romaine or red leaf lettuce
Cook patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Top patties with cheese during last minute of grilling. Lightly toast rolls on grill, cut-side-down, during last 1 to 2 minutes of cooking.
Serve patties in rolls topped with grilled onion, tomato and lettuce.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.