- 1 (11-13 pound) JENNIE-O® OVEN READY™ Whole Turkey
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- From frozen, cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook turkey to well done, 165°F in the breast and 180°F in the thigh, as measured by a meat thermometer.
Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add lemon peel, garlic and rosemary. Cook over medium-low heat for two to three minutes or until fragrant.
- Cut slit in bag and brush with butter mixture. Bake additional 5 minutes. Let turkey stand 20 minutes before carving.