Brussel Sprout, Turkey Sausage and Potato Hash
Think hash is too hard? Think again. This recipe features turkey sausage, Brussels sprouts and perfectly crispy potatoes. Full of flavor and your favorite veggies, this will soon become your most requested weekend dish. Bring on brunch!
- 1 (1-pound) package JENNIE-O® All Natural Turkey Sausage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound Yukon gold potato, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and thinly sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- chopped green onion, if desired
- Cook turkey sausage as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Add oil and potatoes and cook 5 minutes. Stir in onion and cook 5 minutes. Add sprouts, bell pepper, chicken broth, salt and pepper and cook 3 minutes or until bell pepper is tender. Garnish with chopped green onion, if desired.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey