Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
Turkey sausage patties, eggs, melted cheese and toasted English muffins can make any morning brighter. Ready in under 15 minutes you can take breakfast to-go on your way out the door.
- 1 (12-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1½ cups egg substitute or 6 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese
- 6 English muffins, split and lightly toasted
- Press 2 patties together to form 1 patty. Repeat with remaining patties.
- Cook turkey breakfast sausage patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF as measured by a meat thermometer.
- In non-stick skillet over medium-low heat, melt butter. Add eggs. Sprinkle eggs with pepper; cook 2 minutes. Cover skillet; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until whites of eggs are set.
- Place cheese slice over eggs; cover and cook 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Place sausage patty on each muffin bottom; top with egg and add muffin top.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey