- 1 (6-ounce) portion refrigerated pizza dough
- 1½ ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Turkey Franks
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon barbeque sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Heat oven to 425°F. On lightly floured surface, roll dough into 12 x 4-inch rectangle. Cut rectangle into 4 (4 x 3-inch) rectangles; cut each rectangle in half diagonally to form 8 triangles. Divide cheese evenly on triangles.
- Place turkey frank at wide end of each triangle; roll up. Arrange rolls on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake 12 minutes or until golden.
- In small bowl, combine ketchup, barbeque sauce and mustard. Serve with rolls.