- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 (15½-ounce) cans chili beans in spicy sauce, undrained
- 1 (14½-ounce) can salsa-style or chili-style tomatoes, undrained
- Crumble turkey in large pan; add chili powder, onion and garlic. Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Add chili beans and tomatoes; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with desired toppings.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey