Grilled Turkey Pastrami Rachel
If you love a good Rueben, you’ll love its better half, the Rachel. This grilled sandwich is piled high with lean turkey pastrami, melted Swiss cheese and and crunchy coleslaw. It’s a lean take on a classic favorite.
Makes 2 servings
PREP Under 15 minutes
TOTAL Under 15 minutes
- 2 slices pumpernickel or sourdough rye bread
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 ounces thinly sliced JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Turkey Pastrami
- ½ cup deli coleslaw
- 2 tablespoons low-calorie Russian dressing
- On one bread slice layer cheese, turkey pastrami, coleslaw and dressing. Cover with remaining bread slice.
- Place sandwich in skillet or griddle. Cook 4 to 6 minutes or until bread is toasted and golden brown, turning once. Cut sandwich in half.