- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 (14½-ounce) can no-salt added stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Fully Cooked Hardwood Smoked Turkey Sausage, sliced
- 2 cups (1-inch pieces) fresh asparagus or broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, heat tomatoes. Add turkey. Stir in asparagus and pesto; cover and simmer 6 minutes or until asparagus is tender.
- Drain pasta; toss with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.