- 2 cups diced JENNIE-O® Turkey Ham
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- 4 green onions, sliced
- ¾ cup egg substitute or 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- ¾ cup milk
- ¾ cup shredded low-fat Swiss cheese
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- dill sprigs and lemon slices, if desired
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray casserole with cooking spray. Combine turkey ham, spinach, red bell pepper and green onions and place in casserole.
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs. Stir in garlic salt, black pepper, mustard, dill weed, lemon, milk, cheese and flour; pour over turkey ham mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until puffed and browned. Cut into wedges and garnish with dill sprigs and lemon slices, if desired.