OVEN READY™ Turkey & Roasted Vegetables
This is a Gluten Free Recipe
Makes 20 servings
PREP Under 30 minutes
TOTAL More than 1 hour
- 1 (11 to13-pound) JENNIE-O® OVEN READY™ Whole Turkey
- ⅓ cup fresh rosemary leaves
- ⅓ cup garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium yellow sweet potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- From frozen, cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook turkey to well done, 170°F in the breast and 180°F in the thigh, as measured by a meat thermometer.
- In food processor, add rosemary, garlic, thyme, parsley, sage and oil. Process until garlic is finely chopped. Transfer to large bowl add sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts. Combine until vegetables are well coated. Place on baking sheet. Roast at 375°F. 45 to 55 minutes.