Turkey Bratwurst Reubens
Break out of your grilling rut with this twist on the classic Rueben, featuring freshly grilled turkey bratwurst with tangy thousand island dressing and melted Swiss. Ready in under 15 minutes!
- 1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Bratwurst
- 5 reduced-calorie whole wheat hot dog buns
- ¼ cup fat-free thousand island dressing
- 8 ounces low-sodium sauerkraut, drained
- ½ cup low-fat shredded Swiss cheese
- Heat grill. Cook bratwurst as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Spread cut sides of each bun with dressing. Add sauerkraut and cheese. Top with bratwurst.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey