Chili Cheese Turkey Brats
Great Topping Idea
Quick, easy and tasty: the trifecta of kid-friendly weeknight dinner recipes. Add chopped onions and kidney beans to your lean turkey bratwurst for a break from the bratwurst norm. Ready in under 15 minutes!
- 1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Bratwurst
- 5 bratwurst buns
- ¼ cup chili
- 2 tablespoons cooked kidney beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons shredded pepper jack cheese
- assorted chopped bell peppers, if desired
- Cook the bratwursts as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Place bratwursts on the buns. Top bratwursts with chili, kidney beans, onion and cheese.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey