- 1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Sweet Lean Italian Turkey Sausage
- 1 (12-inch) Italian pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 (8-ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 medium roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 cups shredded pizza cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Cook turkey sausage as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Remove sausage from pan and cool slightly; slice into ¼-inch pieces.
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Top crust with pizza sauce, tomatoes, sliced sausage and red onion. Sprinkle with cheese and basil. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey