Penne with Hot Italian Turkey Sausage
A creamy Alfredo sauce, ripe olives, al dente penne and spicy Italian turkey sausage — can you think of a more enticing weeknight dinner that’s ready in under 15 minutes? And at just 340 calories per serving?
- 1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Hot Italian Turkey Sausage
- 1 (16-ounce) package penne pasta
- 1 cup Alfredo pasta sauce, heated
- ½ cup pitted ripe olives
- ⅓ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Cook sausage as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Cut sausage into ½-inch slices.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Combine pasta, sausage, Alfredo sauce, olives and tomatoes; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey