- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup oyster mushrooms, torn
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- salt and coursely ground black pepper, if desired
- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Burger Patties
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 reduced calorie burger buns, split and toasted
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper, if desired. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until mushrooms are softened.
- Cook the patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Add cheese and mushroom mixture to bottom half of buns. Top with patties, avocado, and bun top.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey