- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1½ cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 10 ounces refrigerated reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup cubed JENNIE-O® Turkey Ham
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated angel hair pasta
- fresh parsley, if desired
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; sauté 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Add Alfredo sauce, sherry and pepper; stir in turkey ham. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring constantly, until heated thoroughly. Keep warm.
- Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions; drain. Spoon Alfredo sauce mixture over pasta. Add fresh parsley, if desired.