- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® All Natural Turkey Sausage
- 2 cups egg substitute or 8 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and freshly ground pepper, if desired
- 8 cups cubed French bread
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1½ cups shredded low-fat Swiss cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9 x 13-inch baking pan; set aside. Cook the sausage as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Crumble sausage into pieces.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and parsley. Add salt and pepper, if desired. Stir in sausage, bread cubes, red pepper and 1 cup cheese. Pour into baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into squares to serve.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey