- 1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Boneless Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons Mexican seasoning or chili powder
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 2½ cups cooked white or brown rice
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onion
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- Sprinkle turkey with seasoning. In recloseable plastic food storage bag, combine turkey and ½ cup salsa; seal tightly, turning to coat meat. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- In large bowl, combine rice, beans, bell pepper, cheese, onion and cilantro. In small bowl, combine remaining ½ cup salsa, oil and garlic; mix well. Add to rice mixture; toss well. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
- Prepare grill. Drain turkey, discarding marinade. Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Transfer to cutting board; let stand 10 minutes. Cut into ½-inch cubes; add to salad and toss.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey