Hickory Smoked Honey Turkey Wrap
Enjoy hickory-smoked flavor without smoking the turkey yourself. Simply pick up fresh-sliced hickory-smoked turkey at the deli counter. Wrap it up with turkey bacon and you’ve got yourself a delicious lunch.
- 2 pieces JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 tablespoons pepper jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® avocado verde dip
- 2 slices JENNIE-O® Hickory Smoked Honey Turkey Breast, from the service deli
- Cook turkey bacon as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Set aside.
- Place tortilla on cutting board. Layer lettuce, bacon, tomato, cheese, avocado and turkey down center of tortilla.
- Roll up to enclose filling. Secure with wax paper or toothpick.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION