- 2 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole wheat English muffin, split and toasted
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- ¼ small avocado, cut into three slices or 1 ounce WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® Classic Dip
- Cook turkey bacon according to package directions; set aside. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Mist large ramekin with spray. Add egg whites. Microwave egg whites 30 to 45 seconds or until set.
- Place bottom half of English muffin on plate. Add egg, tomato, avocado and bacon. Cover with muffin top.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey