Turkey Bacon & Arugula Salad
Makes 1 serving
PREP 9 minutes
TOTAL Under 15 minutes
- 2 strips JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 3 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 4 cups loosely packed arugula leaves
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons sweet onion slivers
- ½ ounce grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the turkey bacon as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Cut bacon into small pieces. Spray ½-cup ramekin with cooking spray. Add egg whites. Microwave egg whites 30 to 45 seconds or until set.
- In bowl, toss arugula and vinaigrette. Arrange on serving plate. Place cooked egg in center of arugula. Sprinkle bacon, onion and cheese over salad.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey