- 8 ounces dried linguine
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- ½ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Boneless Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
- Cook linguine according to package directions, In last 4 minutes, add broccoli. Drain; keep warm. Combine broth, cornstarch and pepper; set aside.
- Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Add cornstarch mixture to turkey. Cook and stir until thickened. Add tarragon, pasta and broccoli.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey