Breakfast Turkey Bacon Bites
When you just need a bite, you want that bite to be AMAZING…like these turkey bacon bites. Scrambled eggs with chives, lean turkey bacon and cheese go under the broiler until crispy. Under 300 calories per serving!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup egg substitute or 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 8 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices American cheese
- Cook turkey bacon as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Set aside. In non-stick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Beat eggs, chives and water; pour into skillet. Cook and stir until eggs are set.
- Top each muffin half with eggs, bacon, tomato and cheese. Place on baking sheet. Broil 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey