- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 12 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
- 1 (15-ounce) carton cholesterol-free real egg product
- ½ cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- WHOLLY SALSA® and WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® dip, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray 6 (10-ounce) ramekins with nonstick cooking spray and place on baking pan. Place tortillas in custard cups, slightly overlapping in order to fit inside cup. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly brown and crisp; set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook turkey bacon as specified on the package; chop; set aside. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- In large, non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook eggs until set, stirring occasionally. Spoon eggs into tortilla cups. Top with cheese, bacon, salsa and guacamole, if desired
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey