Bow Tie Pasta with Turkey Kielbasa
A flavorful pasta dish packed with vegetables and swimming in a thick, creamy Italian sauce, this stovetop recipe is so tasty and easy it will quickly become a go-to weeknight meal for your family.
Makes 4 servings
PREP Under 15 minutes
TOTAL Under 30 minutes
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (14-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Fully Cooked Hardwood Smoked Turkey Sausage
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and well drained
- 6 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked as specified on package, drained
- In medium saucepan, combine flour and milk. Add wine and seasoning; whisk until smooth. Cook over medium heat, 4 to 6 minutes, or until mixture is thick and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Cut turkey kiebasa in ½-inch slices. Fold into sauce, kielbasa, vegetables and pasta; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until hot and flavors are blended.