Turkey Fajita Pizzas
Makes 6 servings
PREP Under 15 minutes
TOTAL More than 1 hour
- 1 (2 to 2 ½-pound) package JENNIE-O® OVEN READY™ Boneless Skinless Turkey Breast
- 6 (8-inch) CHI-CHI’S® soft tortillas, warmed
- ⅔ cup barbeque sauce
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced into rings
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 ½ cups taco cheese
- CHI-CHI’S® Thick and Chunky Salsa, if desired
- CHI-CHI’S® Tortilla Chips, if desired
- In slow cooker, cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well- done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Shred 3 cups of turkey. Refrigerate remaining turkey for another meal.
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray two baking sheets with cooking spray. Arrange tortillas on baking sheets. Spread with sauce. Top with bell pepper, turkey, onion and cheese. Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until tortillas are golden brown. Serve with salsa and chips, if desired.